|Grave of Joseph Blaik Titheradge and family|
The list of Graves read
- Richard Titheridge died 1870 buried in a Paupers grave
- James Fabian Titheradge died 1877 buried in Buckells Plot, row 15, grave 2
- Diana Frances Titheradge died 1884 buried with James
- Joseph Blaik Titheradge died 1904 buried in Allens plot
- Amelia Titheridge died 1918 buried in Triggs plot, row 2, grave 13 and half
- George Robert Titheradge died 1871 buried in a brick grave in Brambles plot row 1 grave 10. Buried with 5 other people (Sarah Isabella his wife died 1864, Augustus Fabian son died 1877, Herbert Hine, son died 1926, Robert son died 1864 and Emma died 1936)
|Kingston Cemetery, Portsmouth - Buckells Plot|
|Kingston Cemetery, Portsmouth - Triggs plot|
|Kingston Cemetery Portsmouth|
Probable grave of George Robert Titheradge and family
Success was finally achieved when we visited Allens plot at the far end of the cemetery. This burial had been identified on the Billion Graves Website (https://billiongraves.com/ ) which had also included a helpful Google map showing the location of the grave.
Also Ada Caroline beloved wife of the above died February 25th 1936 aged 65
Christopher and Percival sons of above died 1904 Reunited.
Joseph Blaik Titheradge was one of six children born to James Walter Titheradge and Mary Ann Blaik. Joseph was born in 1872 in Portsmouth. He married Ada Caroline Matthews in September quarter 1893 in Portsmouth. They had four children, William Joseph Blaik Titheradge born in 1895 died 1955, Walter Titheradge born in 1899 died 1955, Christopher born in 1900 died 1904 and Percival Titheradge born in 1902 died 1904.
|Family Grave of Joseph Blaik Titheradge|